This is an old revision of the document!
Please note: FTP and database credentials are obtained from your web host.
In this tutorial we are going to use RaiDrive for transferring files to the web server.
1. Go to https://www.raidrive.com/download to download the RaiDrive installation program.
2. Open the downloaded file and proceed with the installation. Downloaded files are usually stored in C:\Users\Username\Downloads.
3. When installed, click the start menu and select RaiDrive to open the application.
4. Work your way from top to bottom to configure RaiDrive accoarding to the screenshot below. Please note that the screenshot is provided only as an example of a typical FTP connection.
5. Once installed, make sure you can access the files on the web server.
1. Download a zip archive of LiteCart https://www.litecart.net/download.
2. Open the downloaded archive. Downloaded files are usually stored in C:\Users\Username\Downloads.
3. Navigate to the contents of the subfolder named public_html.
4. Select all contents, right mouse click and select copy.
5. Navigate to the web root of your web folders. Usually it's called public_html or www. Ask your web host if you are uncertain.
6. Inside the web root folder, right mouse click in the free area and select Paste.
7. Your files are being copied to your website. Wait for the process to finish.
1. Open your internet browser and navigate to your website e.g. http://www.yourhost.com/. The Litecart Installer should open up.
2. Complete the installation by working your way from top to bottom and select Install Now when ready.
3. Make sure that everything went fine. Come see us in the forums if it did not. https://www.litecart.net/forums