This is an old revision of the document!
In this tutorial we are going to use RaiDrive for transferring files to the web server.
1. Go to https://www.raidrive.com/download to download the RaiDrive installation program. Select Softpedia for download location.
2. Execute the downloaded file. Downloaded files are usually stored in C:\Users\Username\Downloads.
3. When installed, click on the start menu and select RaiDrive.
4. Work your way from top to bottom to configure your RaiBlock accoarding to the screenshot below:
5. Once installed make sure you can access the files on the web server.