This is an old revision of the document!
In this tutorial we are going to use RaiDrive for transferring files to the web server.
1. Go to https://www.raidrive.com/download to download the RaiDrive installation program. Select Softpedia for download location.
2. Execute the downloaded file. Downloaded files are usually stored in C:\Users\Username\Downloads.
3. When installed, click on the start menu and select RaiDrive.
4. Work your way from top to bottom to configure your RaiBlock accoarding to the screenshot below:
5. Once installed make sure you can access the files on the web server.
1. Download zip archive of LiteCart from https://www.litecart.net/download.
2. Open the downloaded archive. Downloaded files are usually stored in C:\Users\Username\Downloads.
3. Navigate to the contents of the subfolder named public_html.
4. Select all contents, right mouse click and select copy.
5. Navigate to your webfolder contents, usually called public_html or www.
6. Right mouse click in the free space and select Paste.
7. Wait for the file copy process to finish.