If your web host has added Softaculous to the control panel. You can install LiteCart with a few clicks.
1. Login to your web host's control panel.
2. Find Softaculous.
3. Once inside the Softaculous catalog, find LiteCart under the E-Commerce category.
4. Click Install and follow the instructions.
1. Go to Softaculous Remote and sign up for an account. https://remote.softaculous.com/
2. Once logged in, click Manage Domains up in the right corner.
3. In the list of domains, click Add Domain.
4. Fill in the form to add a new domain. Consult your web host if you are uncertain what to put there.
5. Go to LiteCart's application page found under the category E-Commerce: https://remote.softaculous.com/?act=software&soft=468
6. Click the Install button followed by “Install LiteCart Now”.
7. Fill in the form and follow the instructions on the page.
If you need support how to use this tool, visit Softaculous Forums at https://www.softaculous.com/board/.